Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Mom Tip: I don't do paper

Happy Mom Tips
By Rivkah Caroline


You Don't Do Windows. I Don't Do Paper. 

I don't do paper. I avoid it all costs. 


I check my mail over a garbage can and throw away whatever I can. I scan everything and own no filing cabinets. Wedding response cards are not allowed to touch a surface and are replied to and put in the mail box the same day. I don't have a notebook or scrap paper on my desk. I put all info or lists into the notes sections of my blackberry or create a Google document.


Ahhhhh. A paper free life is a happy one.


-----

Rivka Caroline is an Efficiency Coach that helps moms, individuals and companies be more productive. She lives with her husband and seven kids in Key Biscayne, FL.  Visit her site www.sobeorganized.com for more great solutions on exporting stress and importing fun! 

0 LadyMama voices: