Thursday, March 15, 2012

LadyMama Fashion Finds: My Coral Crush



The highlight of my day yesterday was meeting up with Sharon of Fashion-Isha.com for a light lunch on a most gorgeous sunny and breezy spring day! 

Sharon and I met virtually when we were both featured in an article about Jewish female bloggers. We've met in person since, but this was out first time having a real-life, just-you-and-I get together. So how funny that we both showed up wearing coral maxi skirts!  

Now, Sharon is the real fashionista of us two. To see what I mean, like her Fashion-Isha Facebook page, where she features the most amazing MODEST and seriously stylin' looks, often straight from the runway or worn by celebrities. So to say the least, I was honored to have made the same style choice as her that morning. Phew!

Matching with Fashion-Isha got me thinking about how perfect the color coral is for a flowing, feminine spring maxi skirt, but also how it adds a strong dose of pretty pick-me-up just about everywhere else! It's more feminine than orange, more confident than pink...and an absolute must have in your wardrobe, jewelry, decor and just about everywhere else (including a carseat I found :)). 

Enjoy these coral inspirations 
to take with you into spring and beyond! 














Source: polyvore.com via Deb on Pinterest









Source: opaleen.com via James on Pinterest







"California Coral" by Essie 








Source: google.com via Michael on Pinterest






Source: hgtv.com via Meredith on Pinterest




And who says your baby's carseat can't express some coral crush? :)
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Infant Car Seat - Sugar Coral


Thank you to our sponsors: the beautiful coral reefs!



Thanks for joining me on this coral cruise! 
If you take inspiration from this post and infuse your clothing or surrounding with coral, send a picture to blog@ladymama.org! 




4 LadyMama voices:

Fashion-isha said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE it!!!! This post is amaazing and I can tell you really had fun with it. Thanks for the shout out too...oh and I love this line: 'more feminine than orange, more confident than pink'...awesome!
Lots of love,
xo
Sharon

Rebe said... [Reply to comment]

Loved this!!
rebe

Chandra MoMoMod said... [Reply to comment]

Coral is definitely one of my favorite brights. When orange or pink won't do--CORAL. For sure. I like to wear coral with yellow, turquoise, and purple.

Chandra
http://www.momomod.com

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You Both look Hot in those coral maxi skirts!!! I love coral and I love maxi skirts so this is the perfect combo for me! Xoxo Sarah