Monday, July 11, 2011

Brilliant! Make an "I-Spy Bottle" for your toddler!

By Menucha Levy
I am wife to my best friend and soulmate, mother to my beautiful, inspirational daughter, and homemaker – to our current dwelling. Here’s to blogging to inspire, re-create, and add a punch of spice and sparkle to our glorious occupations as mothers, wives, and homemakers!





I’ve been seeing this concept in all the toy stores recently, and I figure it’s one of those toy fads. Anyways, I figured it was easy enough to make one of my own. All you need is a collection of small trinkets from around the house, a good (dry!) water bottle, and rice. Plus, a camera to photograph the objects before inserting them into the abyss, and some hot glue to keep things tidy. :)
Read the rest of the post at Menucha's Blog, FreidaFroo

2 LadyMama voices:

Chana Lew said... [Reply to comment]

What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to try this.

Menucha said... [Reply to comment]

thanks mimi! :))