Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LadyMama Fashion Finds: Winter Sunglasses

Who said sunglasses are meant strictly for summer? 
Just because it's cold doesn't mean the sun aint shinin'! 


Still, choose your "sunnies" wisely to suit the season: ditch the beach aviators for more dramatic, jewel-toned and even costume-y vibes that go with the heaviness of hats, coats and scarves. 


Here are some very reasonably priced LadyMama fashion finds for those of you who have mistakenly buried your shades. The snow may have fallen, but you still have the sun in your eyes...and a statement to make! 





$11.99
Modcloth.com




$11.99
ModCloth.com

$11.99
ModCloth.com

$10.00
UrbanOutfitters.com

$10.00
Payless.com


3 LadyMama voices:

Liorah said... [Reply to comment]

Mim and the rest of the world can attest: sunglasses are a year-round must for me! Well done :)

Rivki Silver said... [Reply to comment]

Love it! This is such a fun, affordable accessory which easily makes me feel like I spruced up my whole wardrobe! Great idea!

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

I adore the second pair (love Modcloth!)! I never really think about buying new sunglasses in winter, but snow can get so bright it hurts my eyes! The NYT wrote an article about it: Let the Sunshine In, but Not the Harmful Rays .